Interested applicants are invited to send their resumes and reference to us, you may mail to below:
Attention to : Human Resources Manager
22 Chun Wang Street,
Tseung Kwan O Industrial Est,
Tseung Kwan O,
Or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.
- Assist Shift Leader to monitor and control plant process via centralized computer.
- Conduct trouble shooting both in process and equipment problem.
- Responsible for material handling, loading and unloading.
- Align piping connection and tank arrangement.
- Carry out simple maintenance, i.e. filter cleaning, heat exchanger cleaning (dismantling and assembling), pumps repairing (fixing leakage), etc.
- Responsible for plant safety operation.
- Possess at least Ordinary Certificate or above in engineering discipline.
- Can communicate in English (both written and oral) and Chinese.
- Knowledge in chemical handling.
- At least 2 years working experience in chemical plant operation.
- Knowledge in plant equipment such as pumps, furnace, compressor, tank, reactors, etc.
- Capable to read and understand P & I diagarm.
- Knowledge in plant safety operation.
- Physical work is required.
- Shift duties are required, etc.